Our client is looking for an experienced candidate to take on the role of Sales Manager. This role reports to the Group Head, and they're looking for someone who has a strong contact list and holds existing relationships with the major agency groups and mobile specialists. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the current mobile market and where to leverage huge global spends to drive sales. The most important aspect of this role is to source significant levels of new business, develop strong client relationships, mentor and support junior members of the team and deliver the highly professional service for which our client is renowned.
- Leverage existing and new relationships to build their own pipeline of opportunity across the client's product set.
- Target customers are media agencies including mobile specialist and independents.
- Conversion of pipeline and acquisition of new customers and accounts to achieve aggressive targets.
- Create and lead sales presentations for the team.
- Strong relationship building and account management of customers.
- Ensure a high level of accuracy across campaigns.
- Have an active role and input in team strategy and company sales meeting.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong background in digital or mobile sales and account management.
- Expert knowledge of mobile and understanding of how mobile is traded.
- Currently leveraging large budgets from media / mobile agencies.
- The confidence to present to large and small audiences.
- A proven ability to close deals and achieve targets.
- Commitment to being a team player in a dynamic environment.
Our client is the leading privacy-first, location-powered programmatic advertising partner. They deliver accurate targeting at scale without reliance on personal data, helping the world’s largest brands and media agencies drive key business outcomes through personalised and high-performing digital advertising.
Our client uses real-world and online data, as well as behaviour and lifestyle indicators, to profile and understand audiences better than anyone else. Using their 370m opted-in global planning and measurement panel and taking an aggregated and anonymous approach to audience targeting, our client reaches precise audiences at scale without reliance on personal data.
Established in the UK in 2004, our client now operates in more than 40 offices across five continents. Working with the world’s largest and most customer-driven companies across all verticals including Unilever, Samsung, McDonald's, HSBC, Mercedes Benz and Peugeot, as well as every major media agency, we deliver ads to 1/5th of the world’s population.