Our client was founded in 2012 with an ambition to create an independent global Out of Home agency providing uncompromised advice and delivery for their clients. The Out of Home sector is going through transformational change fuelled by investment, digital and data. Their mission is to help their clients get the best out of this environment by developing and embracing industry leading technology.
Our client has developed a brand-new platform to connect OOH with digital first advertisers, Atlas and have an exciting opportunity for a proactive and solution focussed individual to join the team. Their ambition is to operate the most comprehensive and sophisticated OOH planning and buying solution to attract new advertisers into the channel and generate industry growth. As the Atlas Sales manager, you will be responsible for educating their partners, delivering revenue into the platform via responding to briefs and providing excellent service to their clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND RELATIONSHIPS
As the Sales Manager for Atlas within the Product and Data team, your core responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Senior Sales Manager to operate an active sales pipeline which specifically focuses on revenue targets and client retention.
- Taking responsibility for receiving, challenging and reframing briefs and craft compelling arguments to support and sell
- Proactively seek out opportunities to generate new revenue from customers and suppliers while delivering added value
- Growing relationships at manager and director levels within their agencies and increase understanding of how their client can create deeper partnerships and beneficial
- Develop a thorough understanding and become an expert user of their new platform and other associated solutions i.e. Ada and Plato.
- Understand the strategic direction and commercial priorities of the business to make savvy decisions that will make significant and positive differences
- Take responsibility for demonstrating to each client how the features and benefits of the platform can help to solve problems with other media channels or a traditional OOH
- See campaigns through from inception to onboarding, delivery and reporting and provide insights that can be applied to subsequent campaigns
- Be a single point of contact and take ownership of any query, request or issue.
- Liaising with media owners and internal teams to activate, troubleshoot and report on all campaign aspects.
- Gather and report on feedback to help the team with future product
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
Type of technical, specialised, professional skills or personal attributes that are required to achieve the key outputs above. Some examples are:
- 2+ years of OOH advertising sales
- Demonstrated ability to close sales and generate revenues
- Familiarity and knowledge of the media agency landscape, preferably Omnicom Media
- Strong track record of negotiation and successful internal and external relationship
- Strong analytical abilities and confidence in the use of data
- Basic understanding of the Programmatic OOH
- Commercially savvy with an ability to make judgements for the best of the business
- Experience of working in a fast-moving team delivering solutions for clients or business
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Solution and resolution
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic, love to help and can naturally understand a customer’s needs.
- Superior knowledge of Excel