Our client is one of the UK’s fastest-growing technology companies and they are thoroughly disrupting the product sampling space. Their technology is used by many of the world's leading brands to run the most powerful sampling campaigns online, with a focus on relevance, data and analytics. They work with more than 200 different brands, including the largest beauty and FMCG groups.
They are growing quickly, having recently been awarded a top 15 position in the Deloitte Fast 50 technology company list and are looking for talented people to join their rapidly expanding team in the UK, based in London.
The role of Brand Partnerships Manager is integral to the future growth and success of the company’s UK commercial operations. Reporting into the Sales Director, the role is focused on leading the growth of new and existing brand partnerships in the UK market, with a focus in the FMCG space. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, have experience researching market trends and be comfortable using proven methods to develop our business strategy. They will have enhanced multitasking abilities, exceptional negotiation skills, and the ability to close deals.
You will work closely with the UK team to onboard and grow high priority FMCG accounts, whilst managing a team of high-performance sales executives. You will utilise the excellent Customer Success team who will go on to manage the day-to-day brand relationships and work alongside the talented team of platform engineers and designers in the UK to continue to evolve the product and offering across the UK market.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead a team and support the growth of a key vertical of the UK market.
· Manage and develop the FMCG Brand Partnerships team, providing coaching in all areas of the sales cycle to enable individuals’ progression.
· Maintain and report back on the sales pipeline, including the likelihood of closing deals on a monthly/quarterly basis.
· Identify and convert new brand partner relationships and support the CFO & Head of Brand Partnerships in achieving UK growth objectives.
· Manage some of the key accounts in order to build client relationships and grow the business.
· Develop senior-level relationships with your target accounts and look to extend the reach across all brands within those accounts.
· Collaborate with your brand partners to understand their strategic objectives and ensure you are delivering value to each account.
· Coordinate with the Brand Partnership and Customer Success teams to lead campaign set up and execution and facilitate the onboarding of new Brand Partners.
They are ideally looking for a self-starter who is extremely organised, with strong time management and the below, essential skills.
· 6+ years of related work experience in sales and client services within the media, digital marketing, advertising or tech industry.
· Proven management experience
· Proven track record of growing key accounts and meeting sales targets
· Proven track record of building strong client relationships.
· Strategic, consultative sales approach with the ability to understand brand needs, create meaningful solutions, set proper expectations and close deals of all sizes.
· An understanding of the digital landscape and understanding of the competitive marketplace in which they operate.
· Bachelor’s Degree.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Competent level of IT literacy (fluent in Google Docs, Google Calendar and Google Sheets).
· Experience working with CRM software, like Hubspot, is a plus
Holidays and Benefits
· 28 days of Annual Leave, which includes the period between Christmas and New Year
· One 'Life Moment' per year of additional leave, which you can define. It could be your child's first day at school, a house move or your birthday.
· Quarterly Wellness Allowance.
· After 5 & 10 years, (in your 6th and 11th years) you have the opportunity to take a four week sabbatical.
· Commitment to growing your professional development and a training budget to support that commitment.
· Eligibility for our flexible working arrangement, giving you the power to manage your time and place of work.
· Participation in the pension scheme.
· Social events (monthly team lunches and quarterly drinks / team building activities).