Our client is a global media company that distributes premium, brand safe content across all video platforms. Our client publishes over 1,800 partnered creator channels that generate over 13 billion monthly views across YouTube, Connected TVs, and social media platforms.
Our client is looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial Talent Manager with a detail-oriented approach. This individual must be easily adaptable and forward-thinking. You will oversee the client's talent partners’ online presence with direct conversations to creators and agencies, working cross-departmentally to ensure a creator’s success. Producing contracts, deliverables, ensuring milestones are achieved, optimization, analysis, reporting and more.
The candidate should have a track record of success among clients and their peers with an approach to learn as they go and a willingness to ask questions and absorb the business. Applicants will be assessed based on demonstrated knowledge of the entertainment industry, work ethic, and ability to meet and exceed KPIs.
• Evaluate, pitch and procure new & developing talent to expand their business utilizing the suite of services.
• Collaborate with a curated roster of clients on channel branding, optimization, programming strategy.
• Research and assess growth and trends within the YouTube landscape.
• Curate, manage and execute various high-level opportunities to develop & expand client’s digital portfolio.
• Manage your client’s pipeline of internally & externally sourced marketing campaigns through execution and communication.
• Analysis of creative executions calling out successes, challenges and learnings for the future.
• Understanding and confidence in negotiating contracts for clients with brands and platforms
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Demonstrates knowledge of the entertainment landscape with informed opinions about the future of digital media, top players, etc.
• Ability to meet and exceed signing and roster growth targets.
• Ability to work under pressure with a solution-oriented mind.
• Unique ability to build and manage industry and client relationships.
• Ability to or experience with using Salesforce & Office365 to communicate, track opportunities and post updates about clients.
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Strong critical thinking and reasoning = we want a strategic decision maker
• An entrepreneurial spirit who also thinks outside their job responsibilities at times
• Strong knowledge of current and emerging social platforms