Our client is the UK’s leading membership and branded content agency delivering authentic engagement, driving loyalty and boosting retention rates for an audience of more than 4 million people. We specialise in working with membership bodies and create award-winning emails, SEO driven content, magazines, books and stakeholder publications, downloadable resources, virtual events, webinars and conferences, paired with effective sponsorship, partnerships and advertising sales.
About the Sales Team
Employees are encouraged to use their initiative to improve their skills and abilities; whether this is identifying training courses that you feel may benefit you or proposing attendance at industry trade shows in the UK or internationally – they value ingenuity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
The sales team is a dynamic and sociable group split into two divisions – Consumer and Business & Professional. Cross portfolio selling is actively encouraged and there is a strong team ethos with regular meetings to share ideas and success stories.
From digital advertising and virtual exhibitions to print, sponsorship and partnerships, their award-winning team generates more than £6m in revenue each year.
You will be joining the B2B team working alongside the Commercial Partnerships Director and Group Partnerships Managers
Description of the role
The Senior Commercial Partnerships Executives will work within the Business and Professional division focussing on work produced across two or three clients.
Whilst you will inherit key accounts the role would suit individuals who enjoy and have strong track records of new business generation, in print, online and at events (face-to-face and virtual). This will involve working directly with clients to create long-lasting partnerships.
Key to this role will be identifying gaps in markets as well as suggesting, developing and implementing the correct products to suit customer needs.
• Development of innovative, commercially sound ideas working directly with the clients to implement new initiatives
• Strive to consistently hit and exceed targets and KPIs
• Up-to-date knowledge of advertising industry and trends
• Up-to-date knowledge of client’s industry and trends
• Prepare documentation and proposals and deliver to key advertising clients as required
• Ownership of liaison with Account Management, Production and Finance teams as required
• Whilst we will have an Ad Ops executive you retain ultimate responsibility for all adverts in magazines going to press and live on digital channels, from your territory.
• Attendance at key industry events.
• Work to other KPIs including call and meeting targets
• Sourcing and closing (own and provided) leads
• Management of Google Ad Manager account
• Prepare Client reporting
• Regular, accurate forecasting for areas of responsibility
• Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
• Excellent work ethic
• Willingness to learn and investigate new training and development courses to broaden knowledge
• Well presented, confident and enthusiastic
• Team focused and self-motivated
• Organised and efficient