Our client is a vibrant national media owner based in the heart of London’s West End, providing exciting advertising solutions for clients and brands looking to engage with their target audience at Motorway Service Areas. They offer Traditional & Digital advertising solutions throughout every UK Motorway Service Area in the UK. Clients use their environments and media to deliver relevant, effective solutions to engage with their target audience in ways other media simply cannot.
As an integral part of a dynamic and hardworking business you will provide sales support to the sales team, helping to grow revenues and achieve sales targets. This will be done through strategic management of the portfolio and full campaign administration.
You have the opportunity to make a real difference in a company culture that promotes and rewards growth, personal development and excellence.
Your main duties will be:
- Create uniform proposals and strategic brief responses under the guidance of the individuals within the sales teams to ensure consistency in all outgoing information
- Take control of proposals including imagery and audience information ensuring high quality output relevant to specific clients in order to maximise revenue to our client
- Developing a deep and insightful knowledge of our client’s portfolio that best supports the sales function and enables you to up sell / cross sell across all products and environments
- Become the expert in their in-house inventory, CRM systems and Mapping tools in order to provide accurate insightful information to the sales team and maintain a high level of outgoing information
- Take responsibility for presentations drawing on your knowledge and understanding of their products, their clients and the market allied with a core grasp on the objectives of any meeting
- Accountability throughout the whole sales process including artwork instruction, PCA reports and photography compilation, upholding excellence in all external communications
- Monitoring industry publications to both become better informed on the media marketplace and help alert the team to potential revenue streams
They are looking for:
A proactive, confident, intelligent individual who enjoys giving their viewpoint, speaking up and offering solutions to challenges using creativity and excellent communication skills, someone with a natural inclination to take responsibility. An ability to be able to manage workload, prioritise and work to tight deadlines is key.
You must have excellent administration skills and be confident in using PowerPoint, Excel (incl formulas) and Word. Attention to detail and the ability to proofread and check data is a must.
A desire to do the best you can, acting with integrity and always striving to improve but never losing sight of having fun and supporting others.
Someone who will be proud to be an important member of a dynamic team and hardworking team where efforts are both recognised and valued.
To work within an environment that allows individuals to develop, grow, flourish and collaborate effectively in a motivated team who strive to generate new business opportunities and maximise revenue from existing accounts.
Contribute to success and join the company at a very positive time as they look to build on the success of a new product expansion.
To apply strategy and relevance through high quality output whilst growing market and industry knowledge.
The collaborative spirit of the company allows anyone to offer ideas on how to improve all sides of the business. You are truly in a position where you can make a real impact and increase your commercial knowledge at the same time.