Sales Planner – Podcasts
Our client's network has access to over 400 podcasts, globally achieving 512 million monthly listens. They are looking for a Sales Planner to join their dynamic team based in London. This is a unique opportunity to represent the highest quality storytelling and entertainment in the audio space. They are on a mission to transform podcasting into a major part of the media landscape, and we're looking for like-minded enthusiasts to help.
This role is an integral part of their sales team as the team's communication hub and problem solver. You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and using creative thinking to find solutions to keep both advertisers and the sales team happy.
Your job will entail working closely with the growing sales team, podcast partners, agencies and clients, and the finance teams, focusing on delivering sales campaigns and providing sales support. You’ll be the friendly and efficient face when dealing with podcast networks, podcasters, agencies and clients. Ideally, you’ll have excellent multi-tasking skills, great attention to detail and be a clear, confident communicator both internally and externally.
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and loves podcasts to shine.
Role and responsibilities
● Support the Sales teams to develop podcast campaign schedules that deliver on client objectives and budgets.
● Have a deep understanding of the content slate to provide winning recommendations and maximise inventory.
● Supporting the Sales Team to efficiently deliver campaigns from set-up, checking inventory availability, trafficking to post-campaign reporting.
● Building strong relationships with global sales and ad ops teams to deliver campaigns and maximise inventory
● Liaising with agencies and brands to deliver exceptional customer service and efficient turnaround of campaigns
● Account management including organising on-boarding calls, shipment schedules and creating live read script templates
● Monthly reporting for billing, updating ad & sponsorship inventory
● Manage general admin duties around sales support including reporting & update of campaign status
● Help building & creating sales collateral
● 2+ years experience in a similar position building digital media plans
● Attention to detail, thorough, accountable, excellent follow-through
● Strong grasp of Excel & Powerpoint
● Sales booking systems experience would be an advantage
● Great customer service skills
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to make decisions and react quickly to a fast-moving environment
● Passion for podcasting and audio
● Commercially savvy
● Deadline driven
● A true team-player, but with the ability to work using own initiative.
● Conscientious - punctual, willing to work hard and go beyond the call of duty with a can-do attitude