Our client is looking for an ambitious and clear communicator to join them as a Sales Executive. This role reports into the Group Head and will focus on helping them develop key accounts, manage your own pipelines, and drive growth and incremental revenue.
The Sales Executive will be highly focused, tenacious and practical with commercial understanding and must have excellent social and networking skills.
The key to this role is the ability to develop strong client relationships with their clients as well as generate new business. You will contribute to the growth of the business and deliver the highly professional service for which our client is renowned.
- You will leverage existing and new relationships to build a sales pipeline of opportunity across our client’s product set.
- You will develop and grow a sales pipeline and work towards targets to achieve this.
- This will be a client facing role - and will require you to reach a certain amount of meeting numbers per quarter
Skills and requirements
- An interest in data, advertising and how the adtech landscape works.
- The ability to communicate at ease with other people and have the confidence to present to clients.
- Ability to close deals and achieve targets.
- Demonstrable self-starter experience.
- A commitment to being a team player in a dynamic environment.
- Ideally you will have 1 year + sales / account executive experience in a media related industry
Our client is the leading privacy-first, location-powered programmatic advertising partner. They deliver accurate targeting at scale without reliance on personal data, helping the world’s largest brands and media agencies drive key business outcomes through personalised and high-performing digital advertising.
Our client uses real-world and online data, as well as behaviour and lifestyle indicators, to profile and understand audiences better than anyone else. Using their 370m opted-in global planning and measurement panel and taking an aggregated and anonymous approach to audience targeting, our client reaches precise audiences at scale without reliance on personal data.
Established in the UK in 2004, our client now operates in more than 40 offices across five continents. Working with the world’s largest and most customer-driven companies across all verticals including Unilever, Samsung, McDonald's, HSBC, Mercedes Benz and Peugeot, as well as every major media agency, we deliver ads to 1/5th of the world’s population.