The opportunity for the right candidate to enjoy their first experience or continue their career growth in the media sales market with the largest outdoor TV network in the UK
Our client was established in 2014 with the main aim to help agencies and advertisers extend their linear TV campaigns into live outdoor AV environments delivering premium broadcast content.
They are now established as the key OOH TV contact when it comes to delivering innovative brand responses, helping agencies deliver incremental reach, frequency and cover against their target audiences.
It prides itself on its reporting and measurement tools including unique propriety facial recognition technology, which allows us to report back to our clients on audience exposure and impacts. This has in turn enabled a high client retention rate and market share.
- You will be: Assisting with the delivery of revenue within an agency group.
- We want: For you to create highly productive relationships both externally and internally
- We will: Provide you with excellent support from a knowledgeable team.
- We deliver: Competitive salaries, a strong bonus structure, the ability to get out and meet the agency partners, and an environment where your opinion really counts
- Deliver revenue in accordance with set targets and agency trading parameters.
- Field general telephone enquiries and pass on sales briefs and messages to the wider team.
- Identify new sales opportunities and build relationships to develop the customer base.
- Organise and attend presentations, workshops, meetings and hospitality events with agencies.
- Gain a detailed understanding of agency objectives and key clients within their portfolio.
- Provide accurate and regular communication/business updates and forecasts for your designated agencies.
- Grow an understanding of the wider media market including the pro’s & con’s versus the clients offering.
- Respond to general telephone enquiries and work with the team on sales pitches and briefs.
- Take responsibility for the costing and preparation of bespoke sales pitches.
- Accurately monitor campaigns and create post-campaign analysis.
- Ensure implementation to agreed standards and timeframes.
- Foster good working relationship with relevant agency personnel.
- Gain a good understanding and working knowledge of trading parameters and the marketplace.
- Monitor trade press, national press and online bulletins for sales ideas and industry information.
- Confident and self-motivated
- Have strong presentation skills
- Be able to demonstrate competent analytical and numerical skills
- Be able to work with multiple deadlines
- Be committed to good time management and have meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Methodical and thorough
- Motivated to learn
- Able to work under their own initiative
- Highly personable and enjoy working in a team
- A good sense of humour
- The ability to establish good working relationships with peers
Education & Qualifications
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent