The International Programmatic Manager will be dedicated to driving programmatic revenue through preferred, private and guaranteed deals. This role is focussed on maximising awareness of our proposition across agency/desk/client relationships, closing deals, working with partner media Ad Ops teams and maximising revenue.
While accountable for programmatic revenue you will also work collaboratively with the International Key Account Managers across their respective agency/client patches who are accountable for IO business across print, digital, influencers, inflight, lead-gen and experiential.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible to drive and grow business by using exceptional channels of communication with desks, agencies and clients to maximise PMPs
• Ensure all potential demand sources are aware of the full portfolio proposition of brands and audiences, and the range of programmatic opportunities that exist across these, and that they buy it.
• Collaborate with key internal and external publisher stakeholders to make sure that PMPs are set-up and optimised to drive revenue to its maximum potential
• Collaborate with International Key Account Managers to ensure everyone is aligned on revenue, endeavours and ensure all relevant advertisers are being targeted.
• Help develop programmatic sales collateral.
• Proactively maintain a pipeline of business.
• Keep up to date with marketplace trends to ensure we are relevant and best-placed to monetise developments in the market whether driven externally or internally.
• Work collaboratively with Managing Director and Sales Director on the programmatic sales strategy
• Represent brand at customer meetings, conferences and shows.
• Sales orientated, keen communicator, passionate and pro-active.
• Established trading desk and agency programmatic teams relationships, with an ability to quickly build new trusted relationships with key buying points.
• Preferably, but not essential, having worked in the international market or aware of the international media landscape.
• Has sold a large media portfolio both through bespoke solutions as well as predefined segments and RON.
• Strong analytical skills with an inherent ability to assimilate large amounts of information.
• Ability to work independently and use initiative, but also as part of a supportive team.
• German and/or French would be a benefit