Description - Partnerships Manager - Digital Publishers
Overview of job
The Supply and Partnerships team is responsible for the overall account management of 3rd party Publishers , The team is also responsible for sourcing and onboarding any new publishers
This role manages our Streaming, Gaming , Outdoor & Podcast Network publishers. The role requires someone who is resilient, agile and can shine in a fast-paced business.
3 best things about the job
- The chance to work in an exciting and dynamic team
- Exposure of working across Outdoor, Gaming, Music Streaming and Podcasting
- Opportunity to be part of the new and exciting world of Programmatic Outdoor and be instrumental in building out the offering and publisher list
Measures of success –
In the first few months, you would have
- Met your new team and stakeholders within the wider business
- Had meetings with your key publishers and managing the ongoing account management process
- Be up to speed with our internal systems and processes including onboarding and reporting
Responsibilities of the role
- Day-to-day responsibility of managing key Tier 1 accounts across Music Streaming, Gaming and Outdoor
- Launch the new Gaming proposition with partners and internal stakeholders
- Track and analyse performance via internal systems and data visualisation tools
- A detailed and analytical approach to inventory opportunities and ability to manage optimisations of inventory and sell through rates
- Maintain active dialogue with clients through regular meetings
- Collaborate with a cross-functional teams to deliver results and meet account goals
What you will need
The ideal candidate will be proactive and willing to develop and implement innovative solutions, capable of the following:
- Uses Excel to at least intermediate level, and good competency in PowerPoint or Keynote. Knowledge of Tableau would be an advantage
- Confidence having high level conversations with c-suit level clients
- A good understanding of digital audio
- Experience working in Digital Advertising, 6+ years.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the industry
- A detailed and analytical approach to problem solving and trouble-shooting.
- Ability to set and work to self-imposed deadlines as well as those given by others.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills to provide consultative support to Partners and Sales teams.