About the Job
The Partnership Manager is responsible for driving Partnership revenue and delivering multiplatform campaigns to the highest standard within the National Agency team. In this role, you will be responsible for the development of agency and client relationships and the management of the Partnership Account Manager for your agency group. This role requires immaculate client service, creativity, ability to sell multi-platform partnerships, thorough knowledge of all the company's brands and platforms and the ability to build long term relationships to encourage continued partnership investment.
Three best things about the job
• Working across all the company's brands, platforms and products. From Breakfast Sponsorships, Events, Presenter led content to Podcasts, The Partnership Manager has the opportunity to sell and deliver everything we have to offer.
• Working with all internal Commercial and Editorial departments allows the opportunity to create innovative and bespoke partnerships to our customers.
• Ownership of your agency relationships, freedom to build your network and raise your profile.
Measures of success
• Revenue growth for your agency patch and the overall Partnership team.
• Strong relationships with your designated agency patch and clients
• Collaborative relationships with internal Business Units and Editorial teams.
• Delivering the highest level of service to your agency patch and clients.
• Knowledge of all the company's brands, platforms and products.
Responsibilities of the role
• Ability to dissect and understand partnership briefs in order to successfully facilitate creative brainstorms and interpret insight to respond accordingly.
• Ability to build strategic and integrated pitch presentations offering bespoke partnership solutions to our customers.
• To be target and revenue driven.
• Ability to sell confidently and develop strong influential relationships across your agency and client patch.
• Successfully plan and implement a strategy to drive overall revenue growth for your agency group.
• Deliver exceptional customer service and ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day business.
• Accurate forecasting for your patch short term and long term.
• A proactive approach to identify new clients and opportunities.
• Creativity and Innovation in order to come up with new and exciting partnership ideas and concepts.
• To work collaboratively to support and help the wider Partnership department and Business Units.
• Understand the key challenges your customers face to ensure you can provide partnership solutions that are mutually beneficial and ensure we are perceived as a key partner.
• Ability to negotiate in order to be able to influence and manage people effectively.
• Management and development of Partnership Account Manager.
What you will need
• Proven ability in successfully driving partnership revenue – minimum 3 years working in a media partnership team.
• A sound knowledge of radio and the commercial opportunity it offers.
• Thorough understanding of the key challenges we face commercially and how we may overcome these.