Our client is a global media company that distributes premium, brand safe content across all video platforms. Our client publishes over 1,800 partnered creator channels that generate over 13 billion monthly views across YouTube, Connected TVs, and social media platforms.
Our client is looking for a Media Sales Manager to join the sales team in their London office/ remote UK based, selling to media buying agencies primarily based in London.
The Media Sales Manager will be responsible for using previous experience and market knowledge to evangelise and sell our client’s brand safe, YouTube reserved video inventory offering to media agencies and brands direct.
This is a new business role in a growing team and department within the business.
- Sell our client's premium, brand safe Google reserved inventory to media buying agencies.
- Work closely with the Senior team to develop the best strategies and approach to maximise revenue out of your designated patch of business.
- Be responsible for delivering against specific revenue targets.
- Provide first class sales representation, developing our client’s positioning, service and relationships with media agencies and brands direct
- Drive our client’s prominence in market, ensuring coverage and profile is high across your agency patch.
WHO THEY ARE LOOKING FOR:
The ideal candidate will have existing relationships with programmatic and AV teams. This is not an entry level position and successful candidates will be expected to demonstrate a track record of previous success and experience within a similar role.
- Significant experience within the UK Digital Media space working with media agencies and brands direct.
- Have a strong understanding and grasp of the UK advertising market – specifically within the nuances of programmatic AV trading and Google x YouTube reserved inventory.
- Have broad and strong relationships within the media agencies: specifically programmatic/ video and AV teams.
- Experience of selling Internationally/multi-market a plus.