About the job
Purpose of the role:
The successful candidate, a natural marketer, with a hands-on approach, will be responsible to the CEO for:
- Leading the development and implementation of our clients marketing strategy, structuring its phasing for both commercial and in-house campaigns across our inventory (our screens, PR, and brand/content partners) driving growth. A key focus prior to launch will be leading the development and activation of our launch marketing strategy, creating awareness, excitement, and anticipation that will cut through with both consumers and brands.
- Responsible for maintaining the brand across all company activities and producing clear guidelines for the team including working with internal Creative, Publishing and Event Teams to plan and brief all content that will be required; writing clear, concise, and inspiring strategic and creative briefs which deliver on the brand identity and attending shoots where necessary.
- Working closely with the Digital Publishing Team to help build and activate strategy behind consumer onboarding to its digital platform incorporating: (i) app-use incentivization (e.g. offer codes, vouchers, and other benefits), (ii) District loyalty incentivisation (to further drive app downloads and data capture). Working alongside Creative and Digital Production teams to produce and roll out engaging and bespoke social media content for priority campaigns
Experience & Requirements
- An excellent communicator, both written and oral, with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail, in particular, adept at distilling content into key messages.
- Successful track record in working on high-profile campaigns, projects, and partnerships; building relationships with external parties to discover, design, and implement mutually beneficial marketing opportunities.
- A confident, driven, and dynamic leader who is a great team player with energy and a positive approach.