Our client is an established OOH media company specialising in transport advertising. They provide various effective ways for businesses to reach the affluent, desirable and yet hard-to-reach rail-travelling audience. Throughout the group they employ talented people who are committed to providing the best advertising solutions for their clients.
To drive sales across the companies current portfolio format and any future advertising formats and hit individual and team quarterly/annual targets.
Day to Day
- To engage with clients and direct agencies and nurture/grow relationships.
- Build presentations/send information/pitch to answer a client brief.
- Being proactive with your allocated client base, pitch and develop ideas.
- Work with the Marketing Team on consumer insights/trends.
- Respond to any incoming leads from our website.
- Manage your business pipeline and forecast performance.
- Time to time you will be asked to perform tasks/provide help for the wider team with certain projects for the wider business.
Skills & Competencies needed
- A good level Microsoft suite knowledge – PowerPoint / Excel etc.
- Strong phone, in-person and face to face presentation etiquette.
- Enthusiasm to work on own as well as part of the wider team.
- Strong time management to ensure you meet any respective deadlines