About The Company
Our client is a leading media owner with amazing brands covering Radio, Digital, Events and Print. They focus on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides them across their increasingly diverse portfolio. Their workforce shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, customers and partners.
The Inventory Management Coordinator will report into the Inventory Manager, working with a team of 2 Inventory Management Executives and reporting to the Inventory Manager, this is predominantly an administrative role.
The main purpose of the role is to maximise the on-air revenue by assisting in the short-term management of price and inventory across the portfolio of radio stations. This is achieved by working with Sales Team to accommodate advertising campaigns and ensuring that the advertising being sold is evenly spread across all times of the day and across all of the radio stations (This is referred to as Inventory Management).
• Using in-house computer systems, check if there is advertising space available to deliver National & Regional Sales campaigns, where space is not available alternative solutions need to be found.
• Communicate availability issues to all Sales Teams and Agency contacts.
• Liaise with National Sales and Scheduling Teams to ensure the smooth booking of campaigns enabling us to offer excellent customer service.
• Use Microsoft Excel and in-house reporting tools to produce Post Campaign Analysis for National campaigns.
• Resolve ad hoc issues with National Campaigns
• Support the Inventory Manager and Inventory Management Executives with ad hoc tasks and requests
• Good numeracy.
• Effective time management skills, with great attention to detail.
• Sales-focused attitude.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a good telephone manner.
• A positive attitude, showing enthusiasm about media sales.
• A true team player, but with the ability to work using own initiative.
• Conscientious – punctual, willing to work hard and go beyond the call of duty with a can-do attitude.
• Advanced Excel Skills.