Our client was founded in 2012 with an ambition to create an independent global Out of Home agency providing uncompromised advice and delivery for our clients.
You will be working in our client’s Outdoor Global OOH Network Department created in response to the changing OOH landscape affecting cities, populations, and digital environments. The network’s central planning team is based in London as a centre of OOH excellence.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND RELATIONSHIPS
As an International Client Manager, your core responsibilities will
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of the International OOH media landscape
- Understand international markets key challenges and best practices
- Develop strong relationships main OOH media owners in the EMEA region.
Additional markets relationships are preferable
- Be familiar with the strategy & objectives of your main accounts To pro-actively contribute to growing the client & agency business
- Understand the commercial requirements of the business and work with the Client Director and Business Director to maximise efficiency
- Take responsibility of coordinating your campaigns from start to finish
- Utilise in house systems on a regular basis ensuring they are kept up to date with all the latest planning information and campaign status
- To manage the relationship and communication across your account portfolio so all relevant team members are kept abreast of all developments
- To establish a regular dialogue with relevant agency personnel and develop strong relationships
- Contribute to the training and development of executives within your team and the wider company and look at new ways of servicing the needs of clients and agencies within the portfolio
- The Business and Client Director will delegate tasks directly to you. You are able to delegate these tasks to exec’s (if within their capabilities) but, must ensure that expectations are met by your Business and Client Director and work - loads / development is monitored by yourself
- Support your Business and Client Directors in key client reports and weekly figure updates if required
- Endeavour to pro-actively grow and develop clients’ business
- Prepare post campaign analysis and present quarterly updates and new insights
- Develop and grow industry knowledge through attendance of internal and external training programmes
- Have a thorough understanding and utilise all tools and systems, e.g. TGI, Touchpoints ¾ & Route. Ensure Executive is utilising tools and help to train them where applicable