Our client was founded in 2012 with an ambition to create an independent global Out of Home agency providing uncompromised advice and delivery for our clients.
You will be working in our client’s Outdoor Global OOH Network Department created in response to the changing OOH landscape affecting cities, populations, and digital environments. The network’s central planning team is based in London as a centre of OOH excellence.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND RELATIONSHIPS
As an International Client Executive, your core responsibilities will include:
Campaign related support tasks:
• Produce information to ensure the smooth running of clients’ accounts including competitive date, availabilities, and costings.
• Keep track of campaign start dates and ensure all is ready to go live – use team status document or white board to manage artwork delivery deadlines
• Ensure POPs are received in due time. Share with agencies
• Manage campaign photography
• Manage post campaign reports deadlines. Work with Client Mangers to ensure
content is appropriate
• When necessary, work with the team to create case studies
• Ensure all Planning templates and guidelines are being used – response to brief, proposals, buying reviews/PCAs, etc
• Liaise with media owners and suppliers to book campaigns and be self-starting to gain a full insight and knowledge of their out of home portfolios.
• Develop strong relationships with day-to-day agency, client and media owner contacts.
• Have a thorough understanding and utilise all tools and systems, e.g. Route.
• Develop and grow industry knowledge through attendance of internal and external training programmes – become a member of the Our client’s Executive programme
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
Type of technical, specialised, professional skills or personal attributes that are required to achieve the key outputs above. Some examples are:
• Provides direction, and supports team
• Fresh thinking, spots new opportunities
• Presents themselves with authority and instils confidence
• Thinks beyond the problem and makes informed decisions
• Proactive with customer’s and suppliers’ business; ensures a high standard of team output, can mutli-task and always ensures attention to detail.
• Shares knowledge and looks to further personal development
Qualifications and Experience:
• Previous media planning and/or office/admin experience
• Experience with dealing with clients and suppliers
• Proactive and can-do attitude
• Microsoft office skills.