Excellent opportunity selling international media to UK Agencies:
- International experience required
- Excellent relationship builder
- Growing company
- Brilliant portfolio to sell
Our client is an organisation of internationally focussed talented, entrepreneurial and creative people. Our client is ambitious with a drive to continually and purposefully evolve their business. Our client places high importance on being trend setters and thought leaders within the international media sector, with a passion for customer focussed story telling. Their media brands reach over 250m UUs every month and include an unrivalled portfolio of European leading news, lifestyle and b2b media brands.
Your role is to sell digital, branded content and print solutions across their full portfolio. You will be responsible for growing and developing your clients, driving revenue, and building strong relationships at all levels within trading, planning, strategy and client teams, whilst unwavering in delivering outstanding customer service.
- Primarily responsible for driving revenue and selling market-leading solutions across all platforms within an allocated set of agencies and clients direct.
- Establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with your agency patch across all levels and clearly articulating and selling the features and benefits of working with their portfolio of internationally renowned media brands.
- Stimulating and responding to cross-platform display, video and content briefs incorporating all products across all platforms to a high-standard
- Proven track record of success within a media sales environment, ideally the international/pan-regional sector, selling multiple media brands and platforms to a broad array of agencies and clients direct.
- Excellent understanding of agency structure, buy process and broad contact base.
- Strong understanding of all digital and print solutions including display, video, branded content, social et al.
- Able to resource and create advanced communications to clients and agencies in presentation decks and schematics when responding to briefs