Our client is looking for a Sales Manager to join the team to sell to brands directly focusing on Affiliate & Performance Marketing!
Our client looks after the advertising needs for major sports books, Casino’s, gambling and esports brands globally. With their own in house proprietary tech, programmatic solutions, rates and ad formats with the some of the biggest sports and gaming sites, like ESPN, FOX, CBS Sports to name a few, they help their clients get in front of their core audiences throughout the US, Europe, Canada, Africa and other international markets.
Our client needs a hungry, hardworking sales person to go out & hunt for business. Seeking out offshore Gambling & E-Sports clients. Largely on an International level, so essential that you can quickly build relationships and connect with clients.
- Driving new CPA gambling clients through their affiliate platform selling CPA, CPL, CPI & CPM.
- Looking for new global gambling clients especially in the US market which is booming, and they have huge 6 figure spends per year
- Mapping out clients, understanding them well and pro-actively going out and pitching face-to-face (Zoom) the BWCM & Icore offering to deliver maximum revenue
- Be an expert on all elements of your patch and clients’ business needs to foster new opportunities and revenue growth
- Build and manage an active sales pipeline to ensure that revenue targets are met.
- Have knowledge of using a CRM system, (they currently use Pipedrive)
- 1-2 years’ experience
- Currently at an AE level looking for next career move
- Experience in mobile solutions
- Gambling /Gaming / E-Sports experience would be ideal!
- Experience of dealing with international clients is beneficial
- Proven track record in developing new business and achieving sales targets whilst managing opportunities from prospect to approval and from planning to execution
- A pro-active self-motivator able to work independently and flexibly with an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- An interest in the mobile sector
- Creating and delivering presentations to existing and new customers
- Solid account management experience
- Flexible working
- Fast career development
- Trendy central London offices in Piccadilly
- Fun team
- Flexible Management
- Great Uncapped Commission Structure
- Young vibrant team