FIELD SALES ROLE BASED IN READING
Job Brief - As a Direct Sales BDM team member, you will be responsible for selling Digital Out of Home advertising space to the Local/Direct market. You will enjoy the unique opportunity of having access to the entirety national screen estate.
You will become the point of contact for all businesses who purchase their advertising directly in your area. It will be your responsibility to build the brand.
- Lead Sourcing - You will be responsible for sourcing your own leads, booking your own sales appointments and selling to businesses, working towards a monthly sales target. You will use numerous methods to source colds leads including - Patch Walking cold visits to businesses on their premises where possible, Cold Calling and Emailing
- Attending Sales Meetings - You will be targeted with attending a number of sales meetings each week which you will book yourself. During these meetings you will gather information about the target business pertinent to their advertising needs. You will also present the market proposition and seek to close sales during these meetings
- Managing a Sales Pipeline - You will be required to maintain at all times an up to date CRM system documenting your client interactions and activities. You will use this to ensure that you are generating enough leads and sitting enough appointments to satisfy your sales targets.
- Building Proposals - You will use marketing material to compile your own sales proposals to present to prospective clients. They will be reflective and relevant to the information gathered during your meetings with the client.
- Forecasting/Meeting Sales Targets – You’ll be responsible for meeting a monthly sales target and will be required to accurately forecast your expected revenue to your line manager.
- Previous sales experience (field sales is preferential) Media Sales experience is a plus, however we will consider applicants from all sales backgrounds
- Proficient in MS Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook - You will be comfortable creating professional sales presentations using MS Powerpoint and proficient with all aspects of MS Outlook including managing a business calendar, task list etc. You will also be comfortable using MS Excel to perform various calculations required throughout our sales process.
- Well presented, professional and articulate - This is a client facing role and you will serve as a representative of our brand. You will have a confident, well-spoken telephone manner and will present yourself immaculately at all times when meeting clients.
- Full UK driving license
- Own means of transport (reimbursement of costs provided)