Our client is one of the world’s leading Media & Entertainment groups. As the UK’s largest commercial radio company, our client reaches more than 32 million people every week including 25 million on the radio alone through its respected media brands; Capital, Heart, Classic FM, Smooth, LBC, Radio X, Capital XTRA and Gold.
Our client is also one of the UK’s leading outdoor media companies, with an extensive portfolio that combines the best of the Road, Rail and Retail environments on the market. This choice of Outdoor solutions extends across Europe, with divisions in Ireland, Northern Ireland, Spain, France and the Netherlands.
The Supply and Partnerships Team is responsible for the end-to-end recruitment, onboarding and account management of each of the partners in the Digital Ad Exchange (DAX).
This role is responsible for manage their partners across Streaming, Outdoor and Podcasts and requires someone who is resilient, agile and can shine in a fast-paced business.
Through a consultative approach, you will drive value to your accounts through delivering revenue expectations and excellent customer service.
You will be knowledgeable about music streaming, podcasting and outdoor and the programmatic landscape, including who the key players are and the prevalent trends of the present and future.
You will collaborate with a cross-functional team in Sales, Tech Development, Ad Operations and Business Intelligence to drive value for your accounts and must be adept at achieving multiple objectives while dealing with multiple stakeholders.
The Supply Partnerships Manager is strategic, technical and proactive, and is an ideal role for someone who is client facing, analytical, results driven and knowledgeable in programmatic.
What you’ll be doing…
- Day-to-day responsibility of managing key accounts across all aspects of DAX supply.
- Optimise, track and analyse performance via internal systems and data visualisation tools. Use original thought analysis and understanding of the platform to discover opportunities and resolve escalations.
- A detailed and analytical approach to inventory opportunities and ability to manage optimisations of inventory and sell through rates
- Knowledgeable in the data opportunities and solutions that are available for Programmatic Outdoor and Audio and how this applies to their partners.
- Demonstrate your knowledge for the digital advertising and programmatic industry and apply that expertise to building deeper client relationships.
- Maintain active dialogue with clients through regular meetings.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional teams to deliver results and meet account goals.
On top of that, you’ll be someone who:
- Has the ability to absorb complex technical and commercial information.
- Is brilliant at prioritisation and decision-making.
- Is both analytical and creative in their problem solving.
Who you’ll work with…
You’ll communicate and work with the commercial and technology teams to deliver market-leading service, including:
- All Third-Party Clients in DAX
- Digital Advertising Operations
- Commercial Sales
- Commercial Technology
You’ll have these skills…
- Uses Excel to at least intermediate level, and good competency in PowerPoint or Keynote. Knowledge of Tableau would be an advantage.
- A good understanding of digital audio
- Experience in the Programmatic and Adtech space.
- Experience working in Digital Advertising, 3+ years.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the industry in which our client operates
- A detailed and analytical approach to problem solving and troubleshooting
- Ability to set and work to self-imposed deadlines as well as those given by others
- Strong communication and relationship building skills to provide consultative support to Partners and Sales teams.
And of course, you’ll demonstrate our client's behaviours:
- Straight talking and sincere
- Love to deliver
- Obsessive about detail
- Strive to do it differently