Our client is one of the UK’s fastest-growing technology companies and they are thoroughly disrupting the product sampling space. Their technology is used by many of the world's leading brands to run the most powerful sampling campaigns online, with a focus on relevance, data and analytics. They work with more than 200 different brands, including the largest beauty and FMCG groups.
They are growing quickly, having recently been awarded a top 15 position in the Deloitte Fast 50 technology company list and are looking for talented people to join their rapidly expanding team in the UK, based in London.
Customer Success Manager (UK)
Their London office is currently looking to hire a Customer Success Manager who can work closely with their brand partners and internal teams to help them execute campaigns seamlessly. The successful candidate will need to build and monitor live campaigns, liaise with brand partners to collate relevant campaign collateral, build out post-campaign reports, and work with the warehouse operations team to coordinate stock management.
This role will require excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly build and maintain relationships with brand partners that ensure the smooth running of campaigns, exceptional service, and powerful insights that drive customer retention.
Reporting to the EMEA Customer Success Team Lead, the successful candidate will need to be organised, efficient and a team player. Supporting the other team members with product development, account expansion, creation of collateral, and post campaign analysis will also play key parts in this role.
Manage post-sale execution of campaign offerings through various media
- Lead multiple brand partner project timelines/deadlines, creative asset management, campaign onboarding, technology setup and troubleshooting.
- Liaise with brand partners and media teams to consult on digital sampling and creative best
- Report and monitor live campaign activity, problem solving any challenges that may
- Support the account management team in the delivery of post campaign analytics and relationship development.
- Communicate brand partner needs with internal senior team members to ensure product development and overall execution aligns with brand partner goals and objectives.
- Support in the development of internal and external
- Coordinate and manage sample stock deliveries with the warehouse operations
- Participate in product calls and provide feedback where
- Mentor and support junior team
- Support the Customer Success Team Lead by proactively identifying opportunities to improve their project management services for brand partners.
- Identify key findings and trends from EMEA campaign data that can be shared with the wider Commercial team to expand expertise.
This role requires a high degree of organisation, the ability to problem solve and tenacity to make sure campaigns stay on track and brand partners meet their objectives. The skills mentioned below are required for this position.
- Organised, with excellent time management capabilities
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills
- High level of efficiency and accuracy
- Process oriented
- 2-4 years of related work experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent