Our client is a company full of talented, dedicated and creative people. They are an ambitious and ever-growing organisation with a passion for storytelling, capturing moments, meaning and magic to make sense of the world. Their newspapers reach more than 30 million people each week. Part of their organsation is a leading UK and Irish media company boasting independent local and national radio stations.
The Team: You’ll be part of a 7 strong team given responsibility for driving S&P revenue for our client, working closely with the hub sales and programming teams on all briefs which enter their building. Unlike in many other Content Solutions teams, you’ll work closely with the Heads of Programming to develop proactive sponsorship properties that you will own and help take to market.
Your Role: You will be responsible for developing cross platform content solutions revenue across our client's portfolio of national stations. Working in collaboration with the Head of Content Solutions and Director of Business Development to develop a sales strategy to maximise revenue.
Day to day:
- Use standard methodology airtime & digital solutions are included where relevant in other Content Solutions responses.
- Work with Group Heads and individual account managers to figure out target clients and categories.
- To handle business potential and ensure every possible lead is followed up through active initiatives.
- Forecast accurate revenue and present this to the business.
- Build and develop relevant senior contacts across the agency and client customer base.
- Working with Activation and Editorial departments to improve the delivery of the business.
- Work with the Finance department to ensure minimal bad debt / queries.
What we’re looking for from you:
- Good knowledge of media, agency and client processes and business objectives.
- Knowledge of radio & digital including pricing models.
- Demonstrable experience of working on digital content solutions deals.
- Able to build and nurture relationships across a wide spectrum of agency disciplines.
- Knowledge of any of the following systems; SalesForce, PAMCo and TGI.
Our client takes pride in looking after their amazing talent supporting the Health and Wellbeing of their staff. They offer private medical insurance covering pre-existing conditions, discounted gym memberships, ClassPass at Home, weekly virtual HIIT, yoga and run club classes, and a ‘Bikes for Work’ scheme, as well as offering opportunities for physio/massage, counselling and legal support.
In addition they also offer:
- A generous pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 5%;
- 25 days holiday and up to 4 volunteering days per year;
- Maternity leave up to 18 weeks full basic salary & paternity leave up to 2 weeks;
- Wide range of training available, plus full LinkedIn Learning access.