Our client has developed a proprietary technology stack to enable the activation of intelligent
data and automate the planning and buying process of OOH, they have an exciting
opportunity for a proactive and solution focussed individual to join this rapidly evolving team.
Their ambition is to operate the most comprehensive and sophisticated OOH planning and
buying solutions to attract new advertisers into the channel and generate industry growth. As
the Account Executive, you will be responsible for delivering revenue into the platform via
responding to briefs, implementing campaigns from start to finish and providing excellent
service to our clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND RELATIONSHIPS
As the Account Executive within the Product and Data team, your core responsibilities will
• Supporting the Senior Account Manager to operate an active sales pipeline which
specifically focuses on revenue targets and client retention.
• Taking responsibility for receiving, challenging, and reframing briefs and craft
compelling arguments to support and sell recommendations.
• Proactively seek out opportunities to generate new revenue from customers and
suppliers while delivering added value.
• Growing relationships within our agencies and increase understanding of how the company
can create deeper partnerships and beneficial solutions.
• Develop a thorough understanding and become an expert user of technology platforms– Atlas, Ada and Plato.
• Take responsibility for demonstrating to each client how the features and benefits of how their platform can help to solve problems with other media channels or a traditional OOH campaign.
• See campaigns through from inception to onboarding, delivery, creative and
reporting and provide insights that can be applied to subsequent campaigns.
• Be a single point of contact and take ownership of any query, request or issue.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
Type of technical, specialised, professional skills or personal attributes that are required to
achieve the key outputs above. Some examples are:
• 1+ years of advertising sales experience.
• Demonstrated ability to close sales and generate revenues.
• Familiarity and knowledge of the media agency landscape, preferably Omnicom
• Track record of negotiation and successful internal and external relationship
• Strong analytical abilities and confidence in the use of data.
• Basic understanding of the Programmatic OOH market.
• Experience of working in a fast-moving team delivering solutions for clients or business
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Solution and resolution focused.
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic, love to help and can naturally understand a
• Superior knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.