ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company was founded in 2012 with an ambition to create an independent global Out of Home
agency providing uncompromised advice and delivery for their clients. The Out of Home sector
is going through transformational change fuelled by investment, digital and data. Their mission
is to help clients get the best out of this environment.
Being the gatekeeper and servicing their clients through implementational planning, being
client-facing and working with relevant teams to deliver the best possible outcome for their
clients. Managing workloads, understanding, and communicating the companies initiatives, having
good industry knowledge, working across relevant client accounts and supporting the team
are all key aspects of this role.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND RELATIONSHIPS
• Be responsible for the day-to-day management of the client team to ensure they are
effectively servicing clients and are proactively contributing to growing client and
• Have a thorough understanding of the strategy & objectives of your main accounts.
• Ensure you and your team are delivering on all elements of client service charters and
general client servicing.
• Resolve client/campaign issues as and when they arise alongside assisting/coaching
your team in resolving their issues.
• Analyse and attend all client audit meetings (in conjunction with Business
• Work with Business Director/Head of to set individual client KPIs and ensure they are
• Develop and manage relationships with agency, client and media owner
• Help to manage and host internal training sessions.
• Be responsible for first stage interview process for recruiting Client Executives and
• Conduct annual appraisals of Client Executives and Client Managers (in conjunction
with Business Director/Head of where applicable)
• Review performance of Client Executives and Client Managers on a regular basis
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
• Organisational planning
• People management
• Strategic capability
• Commercially aware
• Solution finding
• Industry knowledge
• Able to work as part of a team
• Enthusiast and driven
• Multi-Tasking alongside exceptional attention to detail
Qualifications and Experience:
• UK OOH planning experience and/or extensive Comms planning experience – working
on clients that spend significantly in OOH
• Experience of working in data focussed roles
• Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
• First class relationship management skills with the ability to communicate across all levels
both internally and externally
• Strong commercial acumen with the confidence to apply this within your work
• Ability to manage people and motivate them to bring out their full potential