The Company & Role
- A large, independent, award-winning, UK wide, Media Production Company are looking for a Video Sales Business Development Manager to grow corporate video sales in a newly created and fast-growing Video Marketing division.
- The role involves selling Video and Media Solutions to senior C suite executives (CEO, CMO, COO) within large corporate organisations who are members of the UK and Europe’s most premium membership organisations, including leading trade and industry organisations, IGO’s and NGO’s.
- The successful candidate will report to the Director of Business Programming and be a critical part of a wider team, supported by a Partnerships Director, Research and a Production Management and Film Team. This team are key to supporting the Business Development Manager in the ongoing account management and ongoing upsell of their client wins.
- Proactively prospect and engage with key corporate customers to increase sales of Corporate Video & Marketing Services.
- Manage the full sales channel from proactive outreach through to contracting, partnering with the core team on account management and upsell, while taking ownership of the renewals process.
- Manage, grow, and accurately forecast a comprehensive video sales revenue pipeline and manage associated customer data.
- Write and produce high level marketing and sales collateral and be able to adapt those materials to the specific target industry sector or customer.
- Lead on the creation of successful customer testimonials.
- Constantly look for value add client opportunities and engage key individuals and teams within the wider company to scope and deliver those opportunities.
Required Skills / Background
- 3-5 years+ corporate sales / B2B sales experience.
- A strong natural communicator who is adept at engaging C-suite executives.
- A demonstrable background in high volume new business sales.
- Tenacious, highly motivated and have first class sales and negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen with high level awareness of key issues and hot topics across different industry verticals.
- A strong team player who wants to be a part of building a new business within a successful Plc. Business.
Desirable Skills / Background
- Media sales or marketing services sales experience.
- New Business Development or experience working within trade and industry associations, large multinational corporations, government departments, NFPs and Charities.
- Educated to degree level or beyond.