Our client is a global media company that distributes premium, brand safe content across all video platforms. Our client publishes over 1,800 partnered creator channels that generate over 13 billion monthly views across YouTube, Connected TVs, and social media platforms.
We are looking for a Branded Content Manager to join the team in our London office/ remote UK based.
The Branded Content Manager will be responsible for establishing and maintaining strong relationships, advising clients, and winning new business.
Reporting into Director of Sales & Partnerships in the UK office you will be required to:
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with both internal stakeholders and clients and ensure first class service to deliver against quarterly revenue targets.
- Strategically advising clients (agency & client direct) to develop strong, effective and creative campaign proposals, with a clear understanding of client objectives.
- Win new business by onboarding new agency + brand direct partners, as well as servicing current agency partners by being visible, adding value, soliciting and responding to agency RFP’s to a high standard and aligned with personal KPI’s (New business 70/ 30 Account Management).
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Media sales experience is a must.
- You may be currently working in media sales, or agency / client side and passionate about Influencer marketing / branded content and looking to make the move to media sales.
- Experience of working in a competitive sales environment and working with quarterly revenue targets – with a track record of hitting them.
- Pro-active approach to winning new business. This is a new business role, that will require ‘self-starter, go getter’ mentality. Sourcing leads, understanding the agency landscape and key contacts/ teams to speak with.
- Proven experience selling in branded content x influencer marketing x creative solutions is crucial.