Our client is an award-winning media company; they create high impact digital canvases for inspirational advertising, leveraging the latest technology to enhance engagement and audience reach.
What you will be doing:
The Associate Director plays a defining role in shaping and cultivating our client’s Sales function across associated client groups including Specialists, Agencies, and Trading. You will be setting standards of excellence and developing best practice processes across our client’s Revenue Management team. In partnership with the Head of Trading & Investment and other stakeholders, you will define the strategy to regulate and maximise pricing and yield. You’ll coach and mentor the team and ensure personal development plans are in place and actioned.
- Understand and effectively communicate our client’s product proposition, technology, processes, and partnerships, as they relate to the growth of sales
- Consistently seek new opportunities to connect and collaborate, to support our client’s growth trajectory across all client channels
- You’ll motivate and empower your colleagues to drive consistent YoY Revenue and Booking growth
- Act as an Ambassador for our client, evangelising our their products
- Managing resources and overseeing campaign delivery
- Act as an escalation point for more complex and challenging conversations with senior leadership, internally and externally
- Work closely with marketing to help build the client relations, including developing training material, customer-facing assets, and internal resources for trading and booking through our client’s platform
What Qualities you will bring:
- You are highly creative, digitally savvy and have a proven track record in building client relationships across all levels within your client groups
- You have proven experience developing new ways of working and processes
- Self-motivated, striving to exceed expectations
- You have impeccable commercial acumen, constantly seeking alternative revenue opportunities, maximising client briefs, creating value for our clients