Our client is proud to be one of the world’s leading media and entertainment groups. Whether it be on-air, or through their outdoor advertising, they entertain and reach over 50 million individuals across the UK every week.
Overview of the Job
The Specialist Agency Manager is responsible for managing Outdoor sales and revenue through the Outdoor Specialist. In this role you will be responsible for the development of relationships at the specialist and ensure that they deliver best in class customer service to the specialist. You will be responsible for delivering excellent brief responses and also pitching proactive ideas. In this role the Specialist Manager will need to work closely with the Agency team to identify target clients and pitch our client’s outdoor portfolio to them. You also will work closely with the Group Specialist Director & Group Trading Manager to deliver sustainable revenue growth across your business unit.
Three best things about the job
- Having one of the widest product sets in the market to take to your clients.From advising your agencies & clients on a tailored data led proposal to leading multi-million-pound ‘big idea’ pitches across Outdoor, the SM is at the forefront of taking our client’s products to market
- The opportunity to learn new skills and develop your knowledge base through our client’s new integrated multi-channel offering
- You are the face of the company within your specialist patch, with the freedom to own and develop relationships with Specialist planning teams.
Responsibilities of the role
- Understand the key challenges and issues your customers face and ensure that your team are helping to provide solutions to these challenges to ensure they are perceived as a key partner
- Drive the client segmentation process for your specialist
- Ensure you deliver exceptional customer service and ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day business – this will include forecasting for your business on a three-monthly rolling basis and working closely with the key trading heads to ensure the delivery of weekly targets
- Coordinate and lead on significant individual client pitches & effective meetings with the specialist
- Develop influential relationships across your specialist
- To be a company ambassador and an architect in the shaping of the new company commercial culture as a fully integrated team
What you will need:
- Knowledge of all our client’s outdoor formats & environments including traditional and digital
- Proven ability in successfully delivering agency/specialist revenue targets
- Thorough understanding of the key challenges our client faces commercially and how they may overcome these
- Ownership and development of new product launches and initiatives
- Be a team player
- Ability to work and successfully adapt to a fast-paced, ever changing environment