Our client is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment groups. Whether it be
on-air or through their outdoor advertising, they entertain and reach over 50 million individuals across the UK every week. They're committed to making more moments that matter for their audiences, customers and staff.
OVERVIW OF JOB
The Agency Manager will use their ability to build and foster positive relationships with key partners and influence buy-in to use all possible revenue. You will be a great teammate who thrives in a highly fluid, agile environment and delivers excellent customer service with innovative sales solutions.
The Agency Manager will lead all aspects of a portfolio of assigned clients, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities!
This role demands proactivity, enthusiasm, passion and an unerring willingness to succeed.
3 best things about the job
- Autonomy and ownership of an agency patch (OMNIGOV), spanning across AV, Outdoor, and Digital teams within the agency
- Variety in media channels and the opportunity to upskill quickly in an encouraging team
- The chance to work super collaboratively across other departments within the company!
Measures of success
In the first few months, you would have:
- A strong understanding of the role their company plays within the media marketplace
- Built your knowledge of their Portfolio and attendance of all training courses across Radio, DAX and Outdoor
- Understand client segmentation and day to day responsibilities of an Agency Manager
- Key relationship management and contact mapping of clients in your patch
- Contribute positively to a dynamic team culture
- Contribute to results across a team OKR
- Show examples of proactive portfolio selling across your patch
- Contribute to delivering weekly, monthly and quarterly team sales targets
- Develop and further new and existing relationships with both external and internal partners
- Apply your detailed knowledge of their broad offerings to provide relevant solutions for briefs and development of proactive ideas
- Companion sell OOH, Audio & Digital, alongside other media platforms to win business and drive revenue
- Use outstanding negotiation and selling in order to maintain trading rates and secure high-volume deals
- Handle and develop relationships with a range of partners across the company
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
The ideal candidate will be proactive and willing to develop and implement innovative solutions, capable of the following:
- You will need strong organisational skills and prove the ability to multitask.
- Laser focussed attention to detail is a must
- Proven media sales experience as an experienced Account Executive or Account Manager
- Strong understanding of the UK Media market place
- Direct agency sales experience and able to successfully pitch to clients
- Hitting and exceeding sales targets consistently in a team environment (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly)
- Proactive sales approach and able to deliver creative and innovative sales solutions
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Resilient and flexible individual who is interested in developing their ultimate career
- Proactive, innovative, motivated outlook and share the same passion for multi media channels
- A personal dedication to being ethical, resilient and determined to succeed.
EVERYONE IS WELCOME
Just like their media and entertainment platforms are for everyone, so is their workplace. They know that they can’t possibly serve their diverse audiences without first nurturing and celebrating it in their own people and that’s why they work hard to create an inclusive culture for everyone.
Although they cannot make guarantees, they welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles.