To work within the Sales Team taking responsibility for and generating revenues through the relevant media agency groups. Build upon existing relationships and create new leads to further increase the company's visibility within the industry. Deliver revenues through traditional on-screen advertising and a variety of off screen platforms.
- Achieve revenue targets as set by Sales Director and Senior Management team.
- Formulate strong, long-term agency and client relationships
- Liaise with Head of Partnerships and Marketing team to ensure full utilisation of briefs and resources.
- Identify creative links between future film releases and brands and use the association to provide a compelling sales pitch for the client to use cinema.
- Create and deliver superior sales presentations to key agency and client contacts.
- Work with the marketing department to raise the profile of cinema with agencies and clients through targeted mailers and cinema immersion training sessions.
- Service agencies and clients through regular film screenings and other film–related events.
- Work with the Head of Partnerships to develop relevant off-screen solutions to briefs.
- Work on 3rd Party opportunities to increase revenues in other parts of the non-core cinema business such as Carnival Cruises.
Applicants to be of graduate calibre, with at least 2 years account management or media sales experience. Ideally, you should have already worked with media planning/buying agencies and have a solid knowledge of the media market. Client contacts are also a benefit but more importantly to understand and demonstrate a knowledge of the wider media market and cinemas place within it.