Out Digital Marketing client are rapidly growing and now are looking for a hungry new business Sales Executive to join the team to sell to brands directly, focusing on Affiliate and Performance marketing!
They look after the advertising needs for major sports books, Casino’s, gambling and esports brands globally. They have their own in house proprietary tech, programmatic solutions, rates and ad formats with the some of the biggest sports and gaming sites, like ESPN, FOX, CBS Sports to name a few, they help their clients get in front of their core audiences throughout the US, Europe, Canada, Africa and other international markets.
They manage full campaign yields and give clients the ROI that is deserved and needed in this ever-competitive space. With partnerships in place with the likes of Zeotap, Google, Twitter and 1st party data providers, they believe in delivering actionable metrics, not just meaningless numbers.
They need a hungry, hard working new business sales person to go out & hunt for business. Seeking out Affiliate partnerships with off shore Gambling & E-Sports clients. Largely on an International level, so essential that you can quickly build relationships and connect with clients.
- Be an expert on all elements of your patch and client’s business needs to foster new opportunities and revenue growth
- Build and manage an active sales pipeline to ensure that revenue targets are met.
- Have knowledge of using a CRM system, (we currently use Pipedrive)
- Strong Affiliate / Performance marketing experience
- 1-2 years’ experience
- Currently at an AE level looking for next career move
- Experience in mobile solutions
- Gaming / E-Sports experience would be ideal!
- Experience of dealing with international clients is beneficial
- Proven track record in developing new business and achieving sales targets whilst managing opportunities from prospect to approval and from planning to execution
- A pro-active self-motivator able to work independently and flexibly with an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- An interest in the mobile sector
- Creating and delivering presentations to existing and new customers
- Solid account management experience
- Flexible working
- Fast career development
- Trendy central London offices in Piccadilly
- Fun team
- Flexible Management
- Great Commission Structure
- Young vibrant team