Our client is looking for an Account Manager to manage designated customers on a day-to-day basis to achieve activity and sales targets. Build and maintain the best possible relationship.
A typical week as an Account Manager might involve:
- Achieve new product targets in your area of responsibility.
• Identify new business opportunities, present and close with a bespoke advertising solution.
• Conduct regular account reviews to prove value and ROI.
• Conduct relevant product and service training with customers
• Consistently ensure all customers have clear understanding of pricing structure and new company initiative
• Feedback, with regularity, details of “the market” to Area Director and Estate Agency Board
• Actively participate with on-going training (you always want to be better)
• Attend regional and national meetings
• To maintain a CRM database of your customers
• Work closely with your Telephone Account Management (TAM) and Customer Service colleagues to offer consistently great service
• Liaise closely with Area Director, Telephone Account Manager, Head Office support departments
Our client is looking for someone who
- Has consistently over achieved set sales targets
• Structured, disciplined, energetic, committed to individual and group improvement.
• Positive attitude, onboard feedback, seek to be better.
• Open and honest team player
• Excellent eye for attention to detail and accuracy
• Analytical and confident with data analysis
• Able to thrive in a hardworking and dynamic team
• Driven to exceed team expectations
• Problem solver with the ability to take ownership and resolve issues
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to challenge ideas and ask questions
• Confident in using a PC, particularly competent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and company systems.
- Quick thinkers & strong listener
• Builds implicit trust – beyond the ‘norm’ and can ingrain yourself into a customer’s business.
• Get people to make right decisions with the confidence your solutions will drive results
• Strong enough to challenge where needed
• Strong at problem solving