Our client is a global sports media business, with a growing community of 33 million users worldwide across their app, website and social media channels. They are an IAB Gold Standard publisher & one of the most aspirational and ambitious media owners in the industry today.,
Due to unprecedented growth and supported by a robust investment programme, they have opened up offices internationally (8 locations worldwide), expanded from 180 employees to over 440 and plan to double their headcount again in the next year. Their new flagship London office is in the heart of Soho on Golden Square, where this role will be based.
At the heart of the action when it comes to their advertising campaigns, as an Account Manager you'll work closely with both the commercial and ad ops teams to oversee the briefing, optimisation, trafficking and reporting of all campaigns that fall within this area. Your ability to organise and interpret data in a meaningful way to provide insight and traffic forecasting/management both internally and to their agency partners is paramount to this role. This is an integral role in their commercial team - you’ll be at the forefront as they look to grow their client and agency relationships as well as the effective monetisation of their Champions League rights through traded media.
You'll need to be proactive, have strong organisational skills and possess the ability to prioritise your workload, efficiently and to a consistently high standard. Above this, you'll be eager to learn and have a genuine desire to contribute to the growth and success of the company.
- Maintain & develop excellent relationships across all levels within their partner agency.
- Clearly articulate & sell the features & benefits of working with the client, largely focusing on their UEFA Champions League rights.
- As the Account Manager you will oversee all campaigns from their Agency partner in Ireland, and ensure a smooth transition from campaign briefing to end of campaign reporting.
- You will act as a middleman between Ad Operations, Data/Insights & Commercial, ensuring their client’s needs are met at every opportunity.
- Work with the Head of Client Solutions & Programmatic Manager to generate incremental revenue via your relationship with the partner agency.
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience in traded digital media - experience in video is a big plus.
- Ability to interpret reports into actionable insights & strategies.
- Experience in traffic or account management
- Strong organisational skills are a must have.
- Knowledge of the streaming & broadcast markets, Irish media landscape is a plus.
Data driven, with a high attention to detail and the ability to translate and communicate information effectively to senior management.