We are seeking an experienced, dynamic sales professional to join the commercial advertising team at a leading media owner. They boast a portfolio of leading consumer brands This role offers a unique opportunity to develop your career, selling a wide range of advertising and content marketing solutions to some truly amazing clients. Their client partners include all the premium interiors clients as well as household retail brands.
This role operates in a fast-growing vertical market and offers an excellent opportunity to work with some amazing brands in the UK, US, and across Europe.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background and track record in media sales. This is a great opportunity for an energetic, passionate, engaging, creative thinker who has the ability to build lasting business relationships.
• Maximizing commercial opportunities and generating advertising revenue from clients across your vertical market. Sell print, digital, creative solutions and relevant events and awards sponsorship.
• Develop advanced sales skills, particularly in negotiation and work with multiple clients and internal teams when developing new opportunities.
• Identify client needs and proactively feedback back to internal teams on new ad product and audience requirements to preempt your client's future needs, taking a long-term approach to client management.
• Develop a good knowledge of multiple brands and ad products and work to maximize client spend across the brands, including the use of audience and data ad products to secure large-scale deals
• Excellent sales skills
• Ability to sell all products & media types (Creative Solutions, Digital, Print, Events etc) to advertising agencies and to clients
• Prospecting and lead generation
• Secures good new business wins
• Grows revenues from existing client base
• Creating sales material and presentations that wins the business
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to plan pipeline and manage, develop and drive patch to hit goals and targets;.
• Works well as part of a team and independently
• Excellent influencing, objection handling, presentation and negotiation skills
• Good personal time management
• Close business within deadline to hit targets and goals
• Relevant market experience desirable
The role is office-based 3 days per work from their London HQ with 2 days working from home and offers a competitive base salary, generous commission opportunities plus benefits (see below)