Our clients are personalisation experts. They use data to create personalised advertising with more context and more relevance to better connect with people. They exist at the intersection of cutting-edge ad tech and creativity. Their platform makes it easy for creatives and producers to make millions of personalised audio ads that are intelligently tailored on the fly to each recipient, all without compromising creativity. Personalised content that is more relevant and contextually aware performs better and produces a better viewing or listening experience.
About the role
The role of the Senior Sales Manager is to establish, develop and nurture existing and new relationships across a specified patch of agencies within one of the big 6 holding groups. We have a team who really care about delivering ad content and experiences that consumers love, so wouldn’t expect any less from you. We don’t just sell audio dynamic creative solutions to our clients and partners, we help shape them and challenge them on the status quo. We are after someone who isn’t comfortable with normal and always tries to reach for the better.
Your key relationships
- External; Business Directors, Account Directors, Account Managers, Comms Directors and Managers, Strategists, Head of Innovation, Planner/Buyers, Head ofAV and Programmatic.
- Agencies; to be decided based on strength of relationships.
What you’ll do
- Sell personalisation for digital audio in order to grow advertising revenues by creating, maintaining and sustaining relationships with media agencies, both directly and programmatically.
- Build and manage large revenue opportunities for the business, long term strategic partnerships with key clients.
- Work across multiple agency departments, i.e., strategy, comms planning, radio, digital, programmatic, DCO teams, buying, branded content and innovation teams, to deliver successful campaigns.
- Coordinate with the communications planning team and strategic planners and buyers to create successful ad campaigns.
- Be the go-to thought leader amongst your clients, peers and your colleagues
- Represent the company at industry events
- Focus on consultative brand selling, educating and inspiring our clients to use
Personalisation and Dynamic Creative to enhance their business objectives goals
- Meet and exceed advertising revenue goals
- Maintain a high volume of in-person client engagement with brands and agencies.
- Regular stakeholder mapping is a must and essential to your role, landing the big briefs
- Adopt the Challenger Sale method and apply the 3Ts - teach, tailor and take control across every existing and new client
- Accurate forecasting, reporting weekly and quarterly insights about your business and customers are vital.
Who you are
- You have established your personal brand in the industry and with clients, peers value your expertise and industry knowledge
- You have extensive knowledge and sales experience in programmatic or audio .
- You have an exceptional understanding and knowledge of the programmatic media landscape and have the ability to be creative with audio client solutions.
- You are seasoned in a consultative sell, pitch and comfortable to present effectively and have the resilience to chase down and close business
- You are well versed with building a pipeline, quarterly and annual business plans and have a proven track record of exceeding goals
- You have dexterity in creating reports and presentations using Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are a team player, smart, adapt well with change and have a positive attitude.
- You are able to work and motivate your peers in a fast-paced, exciting environment and across external and internal teams to deliver creative campaigns that result in better ad experience