Our client is an award-winning media company, they create high impact digital canvases for inspirational advertising, leveraging the latest technology to enhance engagement and audience reach.
What you will be doing:
Working as part of our client’s Sales and Business Development group. Assisting the Sales Team to maintain, generate and administer revenues from agency, specialist, and direct client portfolio for our client.
- Provide exceptional levels of service to the UK’s leading OOH specialists, media agencies, and direct clients.
- Going the Extra Mile - navigate and build strong relationships across all levels within your client portfolio
- Gain client knowledge and insight into media plans and potential revenues for our client
- Prepare campaign information using inhouse systems – availability etc.
- Provide our client market updates – new sites, research etc.
- Prepare and pitch our client opportunities
- Consistently seeking new opportunities to connect and collaborate.
- Commercially savvy – flexing your expertise to support the sales team to deliver creative and innovative solutions (Mobile/Content/Wi-Fi/digital campaigns)
- Collaborate closely with your colleagues in Labs, Marketing, Operations, Finance, to plan, deliver, and ensure smooth running of external and internal campaigns across our client’s portfolio and maximize revenue development opportunities
- Organised and methodical, maintains accurate sales reporting figures
- Develop full understanding and become an expert in using and maintaining relevant sales systems and monitoring platforms (e.g., Salesforce, Playbook, Playcheck).
- Represent our client at industry functions and events
What Qualities you will bring:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communicates confidently and persuasively
- Commercial Mindset
- Analytical and Strategic Thinking
- Organised and methodical
- Strong stakeholder focus, creates great internal and external relationships
- Creative and adaptable in a fast growing and changing environment
- Collaborative, brings people along with them
- Technically astute, with a passion for digital technology
It also helps if you have:
- A passion and enthusiasm for the media industry, in particular Digital Out of Home
- PowerPoint/keynote skills
- Presenting skills