Based in London but currently working remotely.
This is not your normal Account Manager role; it is so much more than that. Yes, you will be managing a portfolio of clients, and yes, they need people with strong experience of identifying revenue shortfalls with the ability to maximise client spend, but they also need Account Managers with the ability to inspire and partner with their clients on their digital learning journeys. You will need to engage with their clients in a consultative manner, as well as take on project management responsibilities to help them implement their learning courses and product developments.
- Deliver on revenue targets for your client group via renewals or upselling
- Deliver a smooth and consistent account management roll out, from launch to renewal
- Develop outstanding client relationships with key stakeholders and throughout the portfolio
- Gather regular, eﬀective and relevant feedback to help provide ROI and secure renewals
- Consultative approach
- Creative problem solving for your client portfolio
- Lead and develop Account Executives
- Project management responsibility
Passionate, professional, positive attitude and being a self-starter are all words you would expect to be associated with a successful Account Manager, but they also need people with Good Bones.
What does that mean? It’s pretty simple… If you have a respectful and caring attitude towards colleagues, adopt a collaborative and helpful approach towards work, then please apply!
They also need to hear from people who have been there and done it for a period of time. Ideally you will be an experienced Account Manager, with a consistent track record of delivering year on year growth. Strong communication and presentation skills, that compliment your ability to analyse data. They use SalesForce, although past comprehension of relevant applications would be great. Any previous knowledge of digital learning would be an advantage, but just as important is a demonstrable history of meeting and exceeding goals. Our client has a multitude of high proﬁle clients in the FMCG space, so any value that you might be able to add here would deﬁnitely be worth a conversation.
- Experience Account Manager
- Track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Proactive can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Previous SaaS experience (advantageous)
- Advanced knowledge of relevant computer applications and Salesforce
- Private Healthcare
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Eyecare Voucher Scheme
- Working from home (subject to line managers approval)
- 25 days annual leave pa
- 6 Personal Development Days pa
- 6 Volunteering Days pa
- 1 Duvet Day pa
- 4pm Friday ﬁnish
- Dedicated Wellness Manager to help you achieve an optimal state of health
- Variety of clubs and activities (incl Run Club, Games Night and yoga to name a couple)
- CS Beneﬁt Access to a huge variety of retail and leisure discounts.
- Cycle to Work Up to the value of £1,000 (available upon successful completion of probation period)
- Competitive salary
Our client is passionate about creating an inclusive and diverse working culture that puts it's people at the heart of it’s business. A culture that supports employees in both their professional and personal development, creating a fast paced, entrepreneurial and supportive environment where all employees can thrive.
Our client is a training organisation that builds digital and data capability for the world’s leading brands. They use storytelling, award winning visual media and interactivity to create a highly eﬀective and engaging learning experience that is delivered exclusively online. The learning programs they develop equip teams with the tools and knowledge to work more eﬀectively with colleagues, partners and customers and creates real business impact.
Our client is delivering dynamic customised global learning programs to more than 200 ‘Fortune 500’ brands around the world, to populations ranging from 1,000-100,000+ users. The business focus is on maintaining it’s edge in the continuously evolving digital age, driving exponential growth and global expansion.
Our client company was founded in 2009 in their London head oﬃce, and now employs more than 100 people across their global sites in New York, Austin, Singapore and Sydney.